Sunday, March 27, 2011

Summer 2011 playlist.

  Well, here it is. It took me forever to compose because I didn't know what to put on it. I spent hours editing it. I have set all of the titles as click through links. Enjoy.
  1. "Walk in the Park" by Beach House
  2. "Beginnig To See the Light" by The Velvet Underground
  3. "Someday Soon" by Harlem
  4. "Dandelion Seeds" by July
  5. "Not A Friend" by Cat's Eyes
  6. "Round and Round" by Ariel Pink's Haunted Grafitti
  7. "The Pool" by White Fence
  8. "Telephone Line" by Electric Light Orchestra
  9. "Watusi" by Heavy Cream
  10. "Sometimes" by Beach Fossils
  11. "Blush" by The Raveonettes
  12. "Summertime" by Girls
  13. "Weed Demon" by Wavves
  14. "When I'm With You" by Best Coast
  15. "Pigeon" by Tennis
  Sorry all of the links are to youtube videos. I tried to get a flash player from playlist.com, but of course, they didn't have all the songs that I needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment