Tuesday, March 15, 2011

List of lists.

I was on a youtube search the other day and came across a video of my favorite youtuber, charlieissocoollike reading a list of lists that he compiled while at vidcon a year ago. It got me to thinking what my list of lists would be. So I decided to make one.

  1. Things to never, ever do again.
  2. Desserts that have the lowest fat and calorie content.
  3. Pet peeves.
  4. Places I want to go.
  5. People I want to meet.
  6. Makeup products I've tried and liked.
  7. Life risking, stupid things that I'll probably do in my lifetime.
  8. Bands I have yet to look up.
  9. Vinyls to purchase.
  10. Favorite nail polish colors.
  11. Best kissers.
  12. Films to show my children.
  13. Effective come backs.
  14. Disappointing experiences that I never want to repeat.
  15. Roles I want to play.
  16. Instances of feeling infinite.
  17. Songs that make me feel infinite.
  18. Women I would go lesbian for.
  19. Men I wish were not gay.
  20. The best things in life according to me.
  21. Best smelling shampoos.
  22. Most complimented outfits.
  23. Things I wish I owned.
  24. Favorite Smiths lyrical quotes.
  25. People who are by no means replaceable.
  26. Best and worst magazines.
  27. Roles I wish I had played.
  28. Things to avoid.
  29. Films to see.
  30. Books to read.

And there we have it. The 30 lists that I would like to make off the top of my head. I apologize for this post not being a sort of introduction seeing as it is my first post on this blog. I don't think I'll be doing a proper introduction post. I never know what to say in them. You'll all learn who I am from my future posts. Here's the link to Charlie's list: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMAgADhFBtU

Cheers,
Georgia Bevard

No comments:

Post a Comment